L293D motor sürücü entegresi 4.5 V ile 36 V aralığında maksimum 600 mA akım sınırına kadar kullanılabilir.
Run four solenoids, two DC motors or one bi-polar or uni-polar stepper with up to 600mA per channel using the L293D.
Each chip contains two full H-bridges (four half H-bridges). That means you can drive four solenoids, two DC motors bi-directionally, or one stepper motor. Just make sure they're good for under 600 mA since that's the limit of this chip. They do handle a peak of 1.2A but that's just for a short amount of time. What we like most about this particular driver is that it comes with built in kick-back diodes internally so you dont have to worry about the inductive kick damaging your project or driver
There's a PWM input per driver so you can control motor speed. Runs at 5V logic. Good for motor voltages from 4.5V up to 36V! This wont work well for 3V motors. The motor voltage is separate from the logic voltage.
- Featuring Unitrode L293 and L293D Products Now From Texas Instruments
- Wide Supply-Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 36 V
- Separate Input-Logic Supply
- Internal ESD Protection
- Thermal Shutdown
- High-Noise-Immunity Inputs
- Functional Replacements for SGS L293 and SGS L293D
- Output Current 1 A Per Channel (600 mA for L293D)
- Peak Output Current 2 A Per Channel (1.2 A for L293D)
- Output Clamp Diodes for Inductive Transient Suppression (L293D)